UISP approved race of 21.097 km
UISP approved race of 21.097 km open to athletes who are 18 years old on the date of May 1, 2019 organized by the Committee of the Classic Wines of Valpolicella and Recioto.
Single mixed asphalt / dirt and slightly wavy route of 21.097 km (some parts of compact dirt road are present). The route will touch the territory of 5 municipalities of the classic Valpolicella area and will present evocative passages of the fantastic view over the vineyards and villas of the historic Valpolicella.
3 starting grids will be prepared based on the declared race time (actual time achieved in previous half marathons). The starting sectors will be divided according to the merit times.
1st sector: Top athletes and Masters up to 1: 29.59;
2nd sector: Master athletes from 1: 30.00 up to 1: 44.59;
3rd sector: Master athletes from 1: 45.00 and over.
|Step 1 up to 25 February 2019||€ 20|
|Step 2 from 26 February 2019 to 15 April 2019||€ 27|
|Step 3 from 16 April 2019 to 25 April 2019||€ 30|
|Step 4 from 25 April 2019 b> to 1 May 2019||€ 35|
- Changing room
- toilets and showers near the departure / arrival area
- Storage of the bags
- Insurance and medical assistance
- Refreshments (eat and drink) along the way and final refreshment
- Timekeeping service
- Massages before and after the race
- Race package with technical gadget (NOTE: the technical gadget is available for the first 850 athletes, the race package will be given also to the other athletes but WITHOUT any technical gadget), a glass of the Recioto wine of the Classic Wines Festival
- PASTA PARTY
- Rental of disposable single-use timing chips
- Souvenir for finisher
- Certificate of participation
PROMOTIONS FOR GROUPS
For the sport teams, with registration within 01 APRIL 2019 using the dedicated registration form, the following facilities are provided:
- 1 free registration for every 10 registered athletes
- 2 free registrations for every 10 registered athletes for teams from outside the province of Verona.
Registrations will close on 29 April 2019 at 24.00 or at the achievement of 850 athletes or subject to the availability of the technical gadgets. Registrations received after that deadline will not be accepted. It will be possible to register at the Amarathon expo area in Pedemonte on 30 April 2019 from 3.30pm to 7.00pm and on 01 May from 7.00am to 8.30am (only if 1000 athletes have not been reached). The technical gadget is available for the first 850 registrations. Registration at Amarathon points will be closed on Saturday 27 April 2019.
You will also have to fill in the health form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it to the endu portal once you have registered.
For all other information please visit the "Information for athletes" section or consult the regulations.